• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mountain Men

turq66

Two men in the mountains had spent 4 days together and were getting a little testy. One morning the first friend says "You know, we're getting on each other's nerves. Why don't we split up today? I'll hike North and spend the day looking around, you hike South. Then tonight we will share our days experiences over the campfire!" The second friend agrees and hikes south.

That night over dinner the first man tells his story. "Today I hiked into a beautiful valley. I followed a stream into a canyon and ate lunch. Then I swam in a crystal clear mountain lake. As I dried off I watched deer come over and drink from the waters edge. The wildflowers were filled with butterflies and hawks floated all day in the sky. How was your day?"

"Well, I went South and ran across a set of railroad tracks. I followed them until I came across a beautiful young woman tied to the track. I cut the ropes off, gently lifted her off the tracks, and we had sex in every imaginable way all afternoon. Finally, I was so tired that I could barely move, I came back to camp."

"Wow!" exclaimed the first guy, "Your day was much better than mine, did you get a blow job too?"

"Nah!" says the second friend over his meal, "I couldn't find her head!"

Sick......... but damn funny :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Back