• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Mania 2010 Show - Tucson

Laurie S.

Staff member
Come join the Old Pueblo Mustang Club as we celebrate the 15th anniversary of our annual regional MCA show. The show will be held at the Holiday Inn Palo Verde, 4550 South Palo Verde Boulevard, in Tucson, Arizona, on March 27th. For anyone coming in from out of town, there will be a hospitality get-together on Friday night, March 26th.

The event hours are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday, with check-in from 7-9 a.m. The registration fee is $25.00 (pre-registration $20.00 until March 19, 2010). Classes will include judged concours, street driven, and modified categories for Mustangs and Participant Choice classes for Mustangs, other Fords, and non-Fords.

The show flyer has links to the registration page and show shirt order page:
www.tucsonpony.com/Maniaflyer.html

If you have any questions about our show, just let me know. I sure hope to see some familiar faces again this year!

Oh, and if you want to just order a shirt, PM me. We went vintage this year, paying homage to the Bullitt car, as you can see on the show flyer.

Back