• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang playing cards

"guruatbol" said:
OK, here goes.

Guruatbol x2
KBMWRS
Johnpro
janshutz
Sluggo
Tarafied
sigtauenus
68efivert

Me, too, please. I'll go with Trouble on this deck since Murphy is on the VMF deck.

This is what I have so far. I have not collected any money yet.

Mel

"cmayna" said:
What grade card stock are we accepting? I believe there are 3 available. What is the price per deck and how many minimum per participant? Is there samples on line of what the supplier has produced before? What will be on the backside of each card?

CARD STOCK : 310 gsm, smooth German playing card board

FINISHING: aqueous base plus UV overcoat

So, I think if you want your car on the cards, $55 per number is fair and it would include 8 decks of cards shipped to you. this should allow a few dollars per number to go to the fix. Scary is free!

Lets not be cheap here.

If you just wanted to buy decks we should sell them for $5.00 each and this would all but the cost of shipping go to the fix.

I am not sure about samples online, but I know they will be much like the ones we got from VMF.

The back of the cards will have some sort of Stangfix logo. I will have to get the artwork for that still. I want to worry about the face right now and then we can get input about the back.

I did have a thought about putting Waldopro on the back or scary instead of King of Hearts. I dunno, just a thought.

HTH Craig. Feel free to ask any questions any of you guys may have. This is a fairly big deal if you ask me and needs to be handled correctly the first time.

Mel

So $55 is set? Mel I can send you money if that isn't going to change. The list is growing but a long way from over 50 cars. Should we email some members?

"tarafied1" said:
So $55 is set? Mel I can send you money if that isn't going to change. The list is growing but a long way from over 50 cars. Should we email some members?

Not yet Craig.

I thought the list would be bigger too, but I really haven't set the guidelines for you guys to send in the request.

So please send me a PM with the following info.

#1 your handle here on the fix.
#2 your real name
#3 the car(s) you want on the cards
#4 tell me if you are interested in one of the special cards. ie (A K Q J )
#4a which suit you want to bid on for the special cards
#5 I need your address you want the cards shipped to.

Now as far as payment....I will not be able to accept credit cards, so you guys will have to mail me checks or money orders. I need them so they will clear the bank before 12/5/2010 if you guys want these in time for Christmas. And it will be tight. I will have to get them to the post office quick after they get here so you will get them in time.

The price is listed above... I think it should cover shipping, but not sure. I went to town and forgot to go to the post office to make sure.

If you do not want your car in the cards and want to buy some, PM me with the order of how many decks.

Remember to send me your address so I can ship you your cards.

I do home this helps.

Now off to work on the calendars.

Mel

One is good for now, if we need to fill the deck I'll jump in.

Here is the photo I would like to use. Shari doing her best to scare me.

oldphotos%20267.jpg

Why in the world would you co-pilot that?

You can't pay me enough money to be the co-pilot for SWMBO on or off the track.....

You are one brave man.

So it's off to finish my company website again!

Mel

PS. Sluggo, I have 12 not including our two jokers, providing they want to play still. MH

Like Sluggo said - me on my trike (Get the pic from Sluggo I'm sure he has it) and then silberblueBP bobblehead.

Back