• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang vendor that sells "Correct" 65 Cp/FB one piece floor?

Coupe

I can only find one on Ebay that is correct for a 65, most of the listings are for the Dynacorn pan, and that is not the correct pan for a 65, it's odd because they have it for the vert but not the hardtop cars?

Anyway, I would prefer to buy it from a Mustang vendor instead of Ebay, Goodmark has the one I want for $499 but I would like to find it for a bit less if possible from a specialty dealer.

Anybody here know of a store that has these?

Note the stamping for the E-Brake cable.
(Goodmark PN# 3020-500-641S)
3020-500-641S%20COLOR.JPG

I guess I can just order it from Goodmark?

Sorry, did you mean Sherman for another choice of floor? I know Dynacorn is nice, but they dont make the correct unit for the 65

"mustangstofear" said:
We are a Goodmark, Keystone is there distributor, if you have one that comes to your town ther is no freight charge. Rich.

Im sorry, I dont think I understand what you just said? If I have one of what that comes to my town? (Indy) Is Keystone a trucking company?

My bad, thought the other was GoodMark at first glance but see it's DynaCorn. Was told to steer clear of Sherman, quality isn't as good as others but no experience with them.

Keystone sells aftermarket parts, and they deliver to all shops in the US. We buy some Goodmark mustangs parts from them, there is no freight charge with them.

Well, I went to order the pan only to find out that the edges are not bent! I dont have a brake that wide...why do they sell incomplete parts, this sucks....I really really dont want to use a dynacorn pan.

EDIT: To be honest Goodmark is confused since they dont have any in stock? The listing shows it being bent up, but the people that handle the parts are a bit confused.. :roul

Well, either way they will not have it till mid January...I hope the mid Jan date is correct or else this is going to cost me and push the project back so far I will need AC in the shop.

:rant

Back