• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My Band, Highway 31

timbeam

I want to invite my fellow Stangfixers near or around the Dallas area to come to Jack's Pub in McKinney (4150 Eldorado Parkway) this Saturday night (July 28th) from 9:00 to 1:00.

You can check us out by going to Hwy-31.com and follow the links to YouTube and/or Facebook.

The good kind! Seriously though, we play mainly Rock & Roll, a little country and some originals. Check out the our website to see our song list and you can hear us playing a few songs on YouTube.

Maybe when Coleman has the car-b-que in that big @$$, air conditioned barn he just built the band can play.........

"timbeam" said:
The good kind! Seriously though, we play mainly Rock & Roll, a little country and some originals. Check out the our website to see our song list and you can hear us playing a few songs on YouTube.
Your songlist includes "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac and "Fleetwood Mac" by Landslide....

"silverblueBP" said:
Damn Tim, you guys kick ass! When you coming to Kansas?

With those :Mark s you should be able to hear them in Kansas...just go out in the yard at the appropriate time.

"RustyRed" said:
With those :Mark s you should be able to hear them in Kansas...just go out in the yard at the appropriate time.

Go suck an egg, thread de-railer.

Back