• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My new doctor

ko67

Sorry, fixed the post.

I recently picked a new primary care physician. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing I recently picked a new primary care physician. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing

"ko67" said:
I recently picked a new primary care physician. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing

Let me guess, you were seeing him for an "early finish" problem? :wth

LMAO (damn cut & paste) :rant

"ko67" said:
I recently picked a new primary care physician. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing

He said you were doing -- what? Is this a fill in the blank exercise?

Sorry, here is the joke:

Here it is.

I recently picked a new primary care physician. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age.

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, "Do you think I'll live to be 80?"

He asked, "Well, do you smoke tobacco or drink beer?" "Oh no", I replied, "I've never done either."

Then he asked, "Do you eat grilled steaks and/or BBQ ribs? I said, "No, I've heard that "red meats" aren't very healthy!"

Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf?" he asked.

"No I don't," I said.

He said, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or fool around with sex?"

"No,"I said, "I've never done any of those things."

He looked at me slowly, hesitated for a moment, then said, Then why in the heck do you want to live to be 80?"

fuck tapatalk. Here is the joke.

I asked the doc if I will live t be 80.
Doc asked, "are you smoking tobacco or marijuana or drinking single malt scotch whiskey?"
"No", says I.
Doc asked, "are you spending lots of time outdoors, like hunting, fishing, golfing, hiking or cycling."
"No" says I."
DOc asked , " are you travelling to exotic places, driving fast cars and getting lots of pussy?"
"No, says I."
Doc says, "if you aren't doing those things, then why do you give a fuck how long you live?"

This was a lot of work for a shitty joke.

In honor of our cut-n-paste challenged poster...

A very successful lawyer parked his brand-new Lexus in front of his office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck passed too closely and completely tore off the door on the driver's side.

The lawyer immediately grabbed his cell phone, dialed 911 and within minutes a policeman pulled up. Before the officer had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically that his Lexus, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter what the body shop did to it.

When the lawyer finally wound down from his ranting and raving, the officer shook his head in disgust and disbelief.

"I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are," he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else."

"How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer. The cop replied, "Don't you know that your left arm is missing from the elbow down? It must have been torn off when the truck hit you."

"My God!" screamed the lawyer. "Where's my Rolex?"

Man, that was a shit load of work for such a mediocre joke.

"silverblueBP" said:
Man, that was a shit load of work for such a mediocre joke.
Amen, wtf was i thinking. It was emailed to me by a friend and it hit me at the right moment. My apologies to all.

"Horseplay" said:
In honor of our cut-n-paste challenged poster...

A very successful lawyer parked his brand-new Lexus in front of his office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out, a truck passed too closely and completely tore off the door on the driver's side.

The lawyer immediately grabbed his cell phone, dialed 911 and within minutes a policeman pulled up. Before the officer had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically that his Lexus, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter what the body shop did to it.

When the lawyer finally wound down from his ranting and raving, the officer shook his head in disgust and disbelief.

"I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are," he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else."

"How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer. The cop replied, "Don't you know that your left arm is missing from the elbow down? It must have been torn off when the truck hit you."

"My God!" screamed the lawyer. "Where's my Rolex?"

LMAO!!!! :thu

Back