• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My New Orleans trip

ko67

I was in New Orleans this week. I was at the W hotel in the French quarter. I was awakened this morning at 3 am by two drunk, naked women yelling and banging on my hotel Room door.

They were making so much noise I had to get up and let them out so I could sleep.

Yeah, but you'll be telling it.

"ko67" said:
I was in New Orleans this week. I was at the W hotel in the French quarter. I was awakened this morning at 3 am by two drunk, naked women yelling and banging on my hotel Room door.

They were making so much noise I had to get up and let them out so I could sleep.

Since they were banging on your door THIS morning, shouldn't you still be in New Orleans? Here's how you do it Kev.

"So I am in New Orleans this week.............."

"ko67" said:

Okay.... so understandably your wife would account for one, but two? Please don't tell me you brought your MIL along?

"silverblueBP" said:
Wow. J, Jess and Kev. What a 3 some that is :ep
Strange things happen down in the French Quarter. What happens down there SHOULD stay down there.

From now on guys let's refrain from using Jess and J in the same sentence. No reason to link the two due to the sensitive nature of the subject(s). From now on, Je$$ shall be referred to as "granny".

"blue65coupe" said:
From now on guys let's refrain from using Jess and J in the same sentence. No reason to link the two due to the sensitive nature of the subject(s). From now on, Je$$ shall be referred to as "granny".
Sensitive nature of the subject ?? ........For a minute I thought I was on the wrong forum. :scar

Ok, so...this one time at band camp, J and "granny" were.............

Shit, I just remembered what some might think is funny, others may not :ep

"silverblueBP" said:
Ok, so...this one time at band camp, J and "granny" were.............

Shit, I just remembered what some might think is funny, others may not :ep
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Back