• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My new Pet Suppy store is slowly coming together

"silverblueBP" said:
Good idea, but I don't know the supplier, have any idea if they'll last, etc...

The collars I get now have a lifetime warranty AND they are made by a fellow CCI volunteer puppy raiser AND I've seen her make them.

nononono.....read it the other way.

YOU buy in bulk from YOUR supplier. The links show where the market is on 'similar' items so you can have a larger markup than you thought.

I found this new style of dog collar for you know who!

il_170x135.383579438_l9fn.jpg

You need to repost this pic...

photo.JPG

fd

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a collar for Craig's dog!

"FordDude" said:
You need to repost this pic...

fd

Sans Carver...snif, snif....

"silverblueBP" said:
I found this new style of dog collar for you know who!

il_170x135.383579438_l9fn.jpg

Put that on a dog and I hope it bites your nuts off...then pisses down your throat as you lay on the floor screaming in pain. If you survive, it will barely be justice if the paramedics video and youtube you lying in the floor, gurgling on dog piss, nutless. That "might" be justice.

"blue65coupe" said:
Put that on a dog and I hope it bites your nuts off...then pisses down your throat as you lay on the floor screaming in pain. If you survive, it will barely be justice if the paramedics video and youtube you lying in the floor, gurgling on dog piss, nutless. That "might" be justice.

Has anyone seen Duane's sense of humor...it seems to have gone missing :hide

"RustyRed" said:
Has anyone seen Duane's sense of humor...it seems to have gone missing :hide

Always happens when a redneck becomes a cop!

"RustyRed" said:
Hows the new gig coming along Mark?

Grand opening was a big success. Last week was good, this week is like watching Mike drive his FB (very, very slow). Good thing I messed up the online store so I'd something to work on all week!
My test puppy workshop class last night was fun.

"silverblueBP" said:
like watching Mike drive his FB (very, very slow).

:bomb
Hey you better ask the Princess of Ireland (Johnny's Jennifer) if I drive my car slow. :steer

Back