• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My new toy and workshop

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
I have had my eye on a new mobile tool box that could serve as my sole source for harness work and repair. I finally found something close to what I imagined, and after some difficulty due to shipping, picked it up Friday. AZPete gave me a hand assembling it, and then I outfitted it with anti-skid mats and transferred all my tools over. Today, I had my first chance at using it, and it worked out very well! Here are some pictures of the box and my workbench arrangements:
box.jpg

bench1.jpg

bench2.jpg

I have a small storage space in the Garage Majal, now filled with tupperware tubs full of harness remnants and parts. All of these tubs, except for three, contain harness stuff! Just call me Pack-Rat-Man!
room1.jpg

room2.jpg

I need more room!

Last edited by a moderator:
What he fails to show you is the couch behind the camera in those photos. It has a distinct form indented into it and he gravitates towards it anytime after noon.....

"AzPete" said:
What he fails to show you is the couch behind the camera in those photos. It has a distinct form indented into it and he gravitates towards it anytime after noon.....
I think when you reach a certain point in your life, you deserve that!

Nice setup Randy!

"fordrule" said:
got any harness in those totes that will work for me lol

Whatcha looking for? It may take me a couple of days to get up off of the couch and look...

Where is the pet hair and clutter?

Nice space. I hope to get mine cleaned up again this winter.

Mel

Back