• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My triple gauges finally installed!

Dne'

Hi! I bought these Autometer gauges from AzPete a few months ago~ and finally got around to installing them! If it had not been for my stock oil pressure gauge NOt messing up, they probably would have still been on the shelf! lol My stock gauge was pegging out, but then on occasion would be running normal pressure. Now after the install, both gauges seem to be working just fine, but it's nice to see actual pressure! Maybe some gunk got into the original sender unit. However, I'm so happy with this setup! looks nice, matches my instrument panel too! THanks Pete!

The other photo I just threw in! I had bought my grandaughter a cute racing suit and she was walking around the garage looking so cool! I want a suit like that!!

aaagauges.jpg

IMG_9464.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute. I'll have to get one of those for my little girl when she's old enough to help in the garage.

The gauges look good too.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

"Fast68back" said:
Very nice...you do realize that racing suit has a bowtie on it, right?

Here's my little girl sporting the 99 Ford suit:

DSCN1574.jpg

How cool! I love these suits! and as for the bowtie on Rhea's suit, no biggy! In case ya'll are wanting to know where I bought it, it's from Modells.com only place I could find them. They make them only in 2T, 3T and 4T.

"monkeystash" said:
Here's my little girl sporting the 99 Ford suit:

DSCN1574.jpg

Back