• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Myrtle Beach blast 2008

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Here's some pics I took from my phone camera (too lazy to pull out the regular camera).

My big toe blocking my first witnessed east coast sunrise:
BigToe.jpg

While cruisin down the strip, Beach Pony pointed out one of his favorite hangouts:
GayDolphin.jpg

Pic I sent Beach Pony of the infamous Mankini on his hood, before he knew I was there:
MankiniMBB08.jpg

Beach Pony lecturing me during the evening cruise:
RonInVert.jpg

Sanborn and better half chasing us during the cruise:
SanbornCarMbb.jpg

I stumbled across this girl sunbathing during my morning walk along the beach. I offered to apply some lotion but she looked a little too dry beyond repair:
SandyGirlMBB08.jpg

And finally a not so good pic of Todd taking home his newly aquired palm tree named Rosie:
ToddRosie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Myrtle Beach blast-My pics

Craig,

If it's okay with you, I'm going to add in a few pictures from the wifeys' camera. I'll post a few others over in the OldFarts lounge due to their "sensitive" nature.

Here's the pic we had the waiter take for us. Just about everyone can be seen in the photo.

From left to right:

Scott, Duane (65BlueCoupe), Rons kid, Ron (Beach Pony) and wife, Mike (Sue and son not visible at far left corner), Lex and wife, Jen and hubby Brian (Havok1), Dave and wife (the other Dave, not me), Todd, Mark (BiteMe), my super-model wife, Me (sober, but not for long), and Craig (Cmayna).
004-15.jpg

The fun is beginning....

006-13.jpg

Brian and Jen showing off their mad Shag skills.....

011-11.jpg

Full blown fired up right about now......

019-5.jpg

Duane showing me how much he "loves me"..... that's what the "L" is for.... right?

017-7.jpg

Okay, so I got a little hungry.....

023-3.jpg

The wifey didn't get a lot of car pictures, but this one captures most of the Classics that showed up.....

025-3.jpg

Me and the Mrs. on Sat night (much more sober here as I had to drive)

041-1.jpg

Duane and his buddy Billy checking out the action on stage at the RatHole.....

042-1.jpg

The Mrs. showing her tube skills.....

046-3.jpg

She's "loved" too.....

047-2.jpg

Not to be outdone, Billy came up with his own little "S" sign, IIRC it's meaning is "ShitStain".... you had to have been there...

048-2.jpg

Be sure to checkout the Grumpy Ole Farts Lounge for a great photo of Duane showing off his "skills".....

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Myrtle Beach blast-My pics

Dave,
Those pics are classic. Good stuff. The group shot at top is fantastic. Glad you did that.

Dave,
Your ears or eyes must have been burning for I was scanning your files of pics and dropped in my tracks when I saw that pic of the hottie up on your shoulders. Be proud, be American, be careful you don't drop her.

Back