• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Naughty Dancing with the Stars?

WOW......And I thought the US had no class with these reality shows.

It scares me to think of that palin kid doing this. :puk

What gets me is after the announcer steps in, the girl is all about covering up her self......as if no one saw anything prior to that.

"AzPete" said:
What gets me is after the announcer steps in, the girl is all about covering up her self......as if no one saw anything prior to that.

Maybe that's why the host got pissed... When she finally took her bra off, her partner covered them up with his mouth so nobody including the host were allowed to see the puppies. My Spanish is not to good, but I think he is saying "You Bastard, we wanted to see her boobies and you are being a ass and covering them with your mouth... I will take my anger out on your set instead of kicking your ass... YOU LOSE"!!! :rant I'm pretty sure that's what he said anyhow :shrug

I was thinking the announcer was saying things along the line of why he could not cut in......my language skills suck too...

"AzPete" said:
I was thinking the announcer was saying things along the line of why he could not cut in......my language skills suck too...

Fortunately I have an in-house translator.

According to Gabriela the host of the show was initially cheering on the dancing couple until the bra was removed and then he began shouting "that's enough" until he went into his tirade.

I need to watch it again....and again ....and again.....just so I can try to understand what the host is saying. :roll :weas

"daveSanborn" said:
Fortunately I have an in-house translator.

According to Gabriela the host of the show was initially cheering on the dancing couple until the bra was removed and then he began shouting "that's enough" until he went into his tirade.
Like they didn't know (TV staff) where it was going from the start (or from rehearsal)

I had to cover my eyes a few times! I'm not exactly happy AT ALL with this type of stuff to be honest! No wonder the world is so F---d up! No more wondermont for upcoming generations! :shrugor now generations! Very sad indeed! Say not to watch it with our kids in the room, but they see this stuff all the time, everyday, maybe not as visual, but suggestive, and saying, SEX Is OK?

Back