• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need 1968 shelby console measurements

pnandy

can someone who has the 1968 shelby console (i think dave and laurie have them) take i measuremtns of it i really want one but don't want to shell out the money for one so i would rather make me own and having the demensions to start with would be a big help at making it look good. IF you could take a side pick and show the measurements on that it would be very helpful. I plan to do a write up on this that other could use to thanks for the ~help in advance

I've never had a console in any of the cars I've built. I've thought about it on every one, but never did it. 68EFIVert built one from scratch if I remember correctly, send him a PT or wait til he sees this post.

I've heard there is a place in Kansas City called Mustang plus (not mustangS plus) I've never found a website for them on-line, but they make some very nice Shelby style consoles. Some guy had one in a car on ebay once, I e-mailed and asked about it. You can google them and get a #, I've just never seen a website.

Ya after checking your gallery i noticed that you didn't have one dave i just assumed your sons e car did i emailed Laurie because on her tuscon pony website trouble has one so hopefully she can help I doubt any of the companies that buidl them would give me the measurements to build my own. I missed out on buying the side pieces of a unique performance cs console because i got stuck in my bosses office ~po

Guys got one locally here for $300 in good shape... which is a steal, I sold a upper and lower a few years ago for a 67 for almost 2k.

Back