• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need help IDing '67 Radio Parts

Sacbill

Hard Swinger
Need some help identifying parts. I was going through some parts the PO of my '67 left for me, and I found a bag of radio mounting parts. (See pic below.) The radio knobs are real (marked with C7ZZ p/n), but everything else looks like it's from the replacement radio he put in.

• I will probably keep the pigtail (even though the daggone thing was cut short).
  • The black bracket to the left looked and felt somewhat original. Does it look familiar to anyone?
  • There's that one "half trim ring" that's a pretty hefty piece of metal (the other trim rings are plastic). Familiar?
  • The rest of the hardware looks pretty generic. Anyone see anything in there that looks unique and would have some value?

173_31_05_10_9_50_41_4.jpg

The nobs and half trim ring thingy could possibly be original, but I don't know. The bracket looks after market to me, and other than the plug, the rest is just hardware store crap that is not even related, necessarily to cars, let alone Mustangs.

The two nuts and washers look like they are from an aftermarket radio to hold it in place. The lower nut looks like some sort of nut to hold on a piece of trim.

Back