• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need your taxes done?

My guess is that they make sure that all their clients get on the dole. Free money ya'll.

Now I know where my tax money goes to. Fucking people looking for handouts! :po This is so typical of what is going on right now in this country. I can't wait for 3 years from now. Maybe we will get the change we really wanted. Sorry for the rant. I'm just sick of irresponsible state/fed govt spilling over to the private sector.

And to think some minorities scream about being stereo typed!

That was down right rude and makes them folks seem just down right ignorant and stupid!

Taxes are not hard if you can read and comprehend what the fuck you just read!

I have been doing my own taxes since I was about 22 or so, when I discovered how easy it is. I get the updates in the law and read them, then get the forms and fill them out and then file them. I beat an audit once, and have owned businesses, corps and such.

Besides if those ghetto freaks can do it so can you!

Mel

Their home office is in Whitehaven...one of the many hoods here. It's also where Graceland is located. And when I say it's hood, it's HOOD.

They also have an office in "lil mexico" called MAS DINEROS.

Maybe they got their start in the business working for Acorn as "tax advisers" and they can help you out when you need to claim tax exemptions for your illegal / under aged hookers you are keeping as sex slaves?

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Put them down as "customer service rep".

Consult your local ACORN organization for the best in "customer service reps"...

"guruatbol" said:
And to think some minorities scream about being stereo typed!

My thoughts exactly!!! What would happen if Leno, Letterman, or SNL did a spoof on those commercials? Rev Al or Rev Jesse would be cryin' all over CNN.

Back