• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new here from over there

Welcome.....did you not get the memo about bringing pictures? No pictures, no beer tomorrow. Hard rules but ya know how it is.... :lol

"AzPete" said:
Welcome.....did you not get the memo about bringing pictures? No pictures, no beer tomorrow. Hard rules but ya know how it is.... :lol
Welcome. But what about the free cookies?

This is Calico, a '65 A code FB:
IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

And the obligatory blue engine on a '65...UGG
IMG_0916.jpg

'65 GT Convertible:
001.jpg

002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fast68back" said:
Very nice, whats the story on the T-bird?

In addition to the T-bird, what's the story with the rings hanging behind it? Crossfit style ring pull-ups while hanging from the garage door rails? Impressive.

The pics were taken in the garage of the PO. It is his TBird and it is a very nicely restored car. He had a number of nice vintage Fords.

"70_Fastback" said:
Welcome.

And are you 'SixTeenPushRods' over at VMF?

And do you live in the Kansas City area?

Welcome to the fun side.

BTW I get 30.50" center to center for the most inner shock tower export brace bolts.

"GT350" said:
welcome to the forum :)

Thanks so much for pointing me here! Glad to see so many familiar faces even though I mostly lurked "over there" for the last few years.

"manley" said:
Thanks so much for pointing me here! Glad to see so many familiar faces even though I mostly lurked "over there" for the last few years.
no probs manley glad you made it.javed

Back