• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New humphuggee

Stokes66

Ordered it Saturday got it in Wednesday. And I think it looks good. Humphugger cruiser sit right on to my factory console. No fab work or guessing. Thanks to tarafied1 for telling me about them.

Sent via paper airplane.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389360324.116321.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389360324.116321.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 99
Very nice. I use a padded console in both Mustangs for the wife loves a place to rest her elbows.......yes, me too.

"Stokes66" said:
Ordered it Saturday got it in Wednesday. And I think it looks good. Humphugger cruiser sit right on to my factory console. No fab work or guessing. Thanks to tarafied1 for telling me about them.

Sent via paper airplane.
looks great!

That looks really great. Yours is a console saddle type, right? I've had one that sits on the floor between the seats for almost as long as I've had the car (16 years) and I love it. My kids bought it for me as a Father's Day gift way back when. Extra storage, a great place to rest your elbow and a spot for your favorite beverage (or the collection of screws that seem to mysteriously appear when I'm not around the car :dun). Mine is finally starting to show some age, wearing at the rear corners, so I'm considering a new one. I noticed the new units have one large and one small cup holder that are both edged in plasti-chrome rings. Looks a little dressier but it might be too deluxe for my standard interior. More room in the big cup holder for longer screws, though. :hmm

They've changed them some over the years but I would buy another one tomorrow if I needed it.

Sent via paper airplane.

Back