• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW iPHONE APP

Video format not supported on my 'puter...can you give us a clue as to what this is?

Video format not supported on my 'puter...can you give us a clue as to what this is?

Step 1 - Go to computer store (Best Buy etc...)
Step 2 - Buy a computer made in the 21st century
Step 3 - Enjoy watching cool videos

Your welcome.

Step 1 - Go to computer store (Best Buy etc...)
Step 2 - Buy a computer made in the 21st century
Step 3 - Enjoy watching cool videos

Your welcome.
I ended up watching it on my not-so-smart smart phone.

It was not clear what format the video was based upon the URL, so I could not determine what I was missing. I refuse to download the Apple Quicktime player, as that causes havoc with many of my other applications (such as defaulting all video playing to the Apple program).

A very entertaining video about an iGun app.

I ended up watching it on my not-so-smart smart phone.

It was not clear what format the video was based upon the URL, so I could not determine what I was missing. I refuse to download the Apple Quicktime player, as that causes havoc with many of my other applications (such as defaulting all video playing to the Apple program).

A very entertaining video about an iGun app.

I agree with you about anything that has to do with apple. My daughter talked me into an iPhone. It's been downhill from there. Meanwhile you can go to a 'puter store, buy a new one and just hope it comes with a MP4 player. If not you still have to download GOM which, btw, is free!

Back