• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New mod applied please read.

Sluggo

I have applied a new mod that only allows a sig pic to show once per page.

Let's hear some feedback.

Too much empty space now under the posts. I like the sigs better than the empty space, but I don't make the rules, so I'm on board with anything. I'm just happy to be here!

"monkeystash" said:
Too much empty space now under the posts. I like the sigs better than the empty space, but I don't make the rules, so I'm on board with anything. I'm just happy to be here!

The empty space is a result of all the crap going on in the left pane and is there regardless of pic or not.
You raise a good point though.
I just don't know how much more of that drunken Sanborn photo I can take. :rof Note how this post is pretty condensed as compared to my first one?

well i dont care for the new format... when peopel post even a moderately sized pic (ie 640 480) there is a scrollbar within it, thanks to the frames of the site.

Immediately below the Chat/Logout folder tabs are either one or two arrows (< or > or <> depending on your current view). These arrows can be used to quickly expand the page you're viewing. Give it a look-see.

&quot;Sluggo&quot; said:

Nice format change. I wish other sites did the same thing.

Any change you'll add the "preview" function. You know, the preview that you get when you place your cursor on a thread topic, and it gives you a couple lines of the original post?... Or is that function already here, and I don't know how to activate it?

&quot;garner67&quot; said:
&quot;Sluggo&quot; said:

Any change you'll add the "preview" function. You know, the preview that you get when you place your cursor on a thread topic, and it gives you a couple lines of the original post?... Or is that function already here, and I don't know how to activate it?

I believe that is an option i can control or at least mod. I'll look into it if I ever get power back at the house.

Dude, you're still out of power?

That sucks!!! How's the heat now? I'm from Texas, and I can't imagine living in Houston without AC!!!

Hang in there.

Dude, you're still out of power?

That sucks!!! How's the heat now? I'm from Texas, and I can't imagine living in Houston without AC!!!

Hang in there.

Fortunately it has been unseasonably cool the last few nights so it's not so bad.

I modded the board as you asked, but so far can only set it to preview the first post in a thread.

&quot;Sluggo&quot; said:

Your wish has been granted even without power at the house. :jam NEXT!

Back