• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New office

A

Anonymous

I decided I'd had enough of the crappy office I was working out of and had our shop make me some cabs and tops out of some leftover job material. Picked them up Friday and spent most of Saturday (except during the Gator whomping of TN) installing and finished up today.

Much better working environment and Momma's happy it's not a trash heap!

The old dump (crappy stitch)

IMG_0107_stitch.jpg

New cabs and tops!

Newoffice_stitch.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:wtf And why was this posted in the Grumpy board if you don't have any girlie filled thongs sitting around on the desk?

So you moved out the kegerator and the wet bar? What were you thinking????

Aren't those two white refrigerator-looking things on the far right?

"jims6t6" said:
Looks like a 4 and 5 drawer file cabinets to me
I also saw file cabinets---Randy , I was thinking too many years of Yukon Jack---
That is a great transformation also.

"gwstang" said:
that is nice, what kind of "work" do you do out of there?

I sell commercial and military millwork jobs that run through our shop. I also manage all other salesman's jobs that run through our shop. I live 1hr 15 from our shop and it doesn't make sense to drive that every day.

Stuff like cabinets, solid surface c-tops, pre-hung doors for housing projects, reception desks, teller lines. If it can be made from a tree, we can probably make it. If we had a diff aggregate for the CNC, we COULD make Owls out of a chunk of tree in minutes!

Besides me and our Plant Manager, there really is no one else that understands the millwork side of the business. Scary huh! The two of us have approximately 64 years, 5 months, 17 days, 9 hrs and 32 seconds sperience...give or take a minute.

All this time I thought you were an interior decorator, specializing in colored artwork.

They have trees in Kansas? Day-hum!

"silverblueBP" said:
I sell commercial and military millwork jobs that run through our shop. I also manage all other salesman's jobs that run through our shop.

Sell? Or just spend months "consulting"? I'm confused.

Back