• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NEW parts available Shelby Car Covers and Gauges

Dave,
Move this if its needs to be moved.

I have gotten approval to do the car covers (Black satin with Shelby sig across the hood)
Peter is making the shelby sig gauges also for me with autometer gauges.
Also got t shirt approval with GT500CR logo :)

Anyone interested contact me or Dave if im crossing a line let me know.

Will have pricing soon.

I don't think your crossing the line, we are glad your making this stuff! Maybe it would go in classified section but here is probably okay.

Great News Jason,
I am very interested in some of these products.
Will you be doing the CS center consoles? Sterring wheels centers? Air Cleaner covers?

Regards,

Johnny

Store is up and running. Its doesnt have a payment or shipping module added yet so be gentle.

I will add the gt500cr parts next week when they get here FINALLY. Vendors have every excuse in the world.

Sentipede,
Nope I only will have the white. I ahve to buy 10 sets at a time and thats big bucks.

"ClassicRecreations" said:
Store is Live!!!
If anyone sees any errors please let me know. It would be great for you to cut and paste the error if you could.

www.classic-recreations.com/store

Looks great Jason,
I just checked it out and no errors. I clicked on a random amount of items and all viewed fine.

Any news on the CS Car Covers, Gauge Clusters, etc ?

Johnny

"Fast68back" said:
Is that the cover thats on the new website?

No,
The specific parts like gauges,console, floormats, wheels,and the covers will be listed in the GT500CR category. I have to wait for the cover to get here and Ill snap some pics. Im going to use a GT500 we have here at the shop :)

That reminds me, the cover you do have on the website, the description mentions two new covers, but your site only has the one. The cover you list sounds like a great outdoor cover, is the other cover more of an indoor cover for garage and trailer kings like Marks car?

"Fast68back" said:
That reminds me, the cover you do have on the website, the description mentions two new covers, but your site only has the one. The cover you list sounds like a great outdoor cover, is the other cover more of an indoor cover for garage and trailer kings like Marks car?

Yes the new covwer will be an indoor cover. The premium duty cover on resto is a great cover and is for outdoor. I didnt use the other two outdoor ocover because they are cheesy.

Back