• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New 'stanger amongst us

blue65coupe

Just had a little boy on Wednesday. Everyone is doing well and I look forward to teaching him about cars and guns. Later

Congrats Duane! Rest assured there will be those days when they drive you :crazy, but I can tell you when my little boy (almost 3) says "love you daddy," its all worth it.

Actually he's gonna be the III. Gonna call him "Chip". Big sis (3) is realizing the "baby is not going back in mommy's belly" and getting used to the new addition. Thanks guys. Catch up with you later.

Congrats! My "little" bugger will be turnin 11 on the 11th.......time flys when your raisin kids and building cars.......

Congrats Duane! Now let's see him!

"Fast68back" said:
Congrats! My "little" bugger will be turnin 11 on the 11th.......time flys when your raisin kids and building cars.......

And add in "doing it by yourself" makes it fly even faster in my opinion.... wouldn't you agree?

"70_Fastback" said:

And add in "doing it by yourself" makes it fly even faster in my opinion.... wouldn't you agree?

yeah, but I dont thinkk I would change any of it!

Congrats Duane..

And yea, time does fly. It feels like last month when we were having that beer and you told me the news.

Johnny,
What's up man? How's the vehicle coming? Just want you to know I'll be breaking out the Jamison this weekend.

"70_Fastback" said:

Absolutely!! My "baby" turned 25 this year....where did the time go???

Thanks Ron. Hey Jeremy, you're suppose to wrap the twig, not the twig AND the berries. Wait a minute. I've used the name "Ron" and the name "Jeremy" in the same post. Maybe that's a sign. Wait, I've seen a pic of the owner of that '70 fastback and he kinda looks like..........SNAP!!!

Back