• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New twist on old scam.....

AzPete

First time I have seen this presentation on the old scam....he really should check with one of his "junior intelligent officers" on the proper use of the language. lol What a joke.......

Dear Friend,

I am Captain Charlie Harrison, a U.S Marine Corps(U.S.M.C.). On Peace mission in
Baghdad-Iraq. Three days ago, we were alerted on the sudden presence of some Terrorists camping in asuburb not too far from Baghdad here in Iraq.

After Immediate intervention, we captured three (3) of the Terrorists; in the process of Interrogations they confessed being rebels for late Ayman al-Zawahiriand took us to a cave in Karbala, which served as their camp.Here we recovered several Ammunitions including Trunk Boxes to my amazement contains some U.S Dollars amounting to ($20M) Twenty Million U.S.Dollars After I and two of my junior intelligent officers checked them.I however instructed them to keep this in high secrecy.

Every arrangement to get this box containing the money moved out of Baghdad has been concluded by me.There is absolutely no risk involve. I am therefore seeking for our reliable assistance to receive,safe guard these boxes of money for me till my assignment here in Iraq is over. I assure and promise to give you 25% of these funds for your honesty and assistance in safe guarding the boxes.

Upon your response I will furnish you with information on how the delivery will be made successfully with out an intruder.

Please assure me of keeping this transaction a top most secret to protect my job with the U.S Marine. Get back to me for immediate action via my private email of (harrison4marin@yahoo.com).

Sincerely Yours,
Capt.Charlie Harrison.

Scam? I don't see no scam. I've already been awaiting my 25% of $20M for about 3 months now...any day it should arrive!

I didn't read it real close but where was he asking for money from this? I like the e-mails I get that are in foreign language---I have not seen this one before, I, much like Midlife have been waiting on the Nigerian money to come in, someone owes me about 40 million by now, hey I only had to send them $1,000. to get this, I check the mailbox daily thinking this will be the day!

I would bet that after the first reply to "him", my banking info would be required for funds transfer. Of course, in todays world, they would be shocked to see my account empty. Maybe they would feel sorry for me and do a real deposit. lol

Back