• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New user from Belgium

Ludwig

Hello all,
I am an older guy from Belgium and I own 2 mustangs :
a '65 and a '66 , both convertible.
After many years of standstill, I finally resumed restauration of the '66.
I will probably have several questions to ask, and hope to find the asnwers here.
Thanks in advance.
L.

Howdy!

There's a guy there we know...maybe you could drop by and TP his house.;):p
Do folks do that over there?

what is TP ?

As noted TP is toilet paper. Pranksters would get a few rolls. Drive by a house of someone they wanted to say...mess with, and throw the rolls of TP over the house, trees, bushes. It would unravel and make quite the hanging art. Quite a mess that the objects mother would make the son or daughter clean up the next day as the perpetrators would drive by and smile. Or wait for the rain to make it a wet mess.

I have no knowledge of this EVER happening.;)

As noted TP is toilet paper. Pranksters would get a few rolls. Drive by a house of someone they wanted to say...mess with, and throw the rolls of TP over the house, trees, bushes. It would unravel and make quite the hanging art. Quite a mess that the objects mother would make the son or daughter clean up the next day as the perpetrators would drive by and smile. Or wait for the rain to make it a wet mess.

I have no knowledge of this EVER happening.;)
I think I smell BS

816837f14948e2fcc49283ed8ec27c47.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Back