• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New user from Germany

TomTiDom

Hi guys,

My name is Tom and I live in Germany. I started 7 years ago with my first Mustang, a 1967 Convertible A-Code. I experienced an interesting learning curve as many of you. I am an engineer, but for IT and electronic. So nothing the helps in the first place driving a 50 years old car that has no IT or electronic .

my second Mustang is a 1967 Fastback S-code and it tooks already 4 years for the resto.

I do have an specific question about the engine setup, but I will ask it in the right forum.

Kind regards
Tom

Welcome to the Fix Tom! This site is a a great group to share and learn from. Sounds like you have a couple of great cars. I did see your other thread and while I can't offer much on that, I am going to follow it closely.

Welcome.
Have you heard of Wolfgang Kohrn and his Bullitt website? He also works on other Mustang websites there in Germany.

Bullitt

Welcome.
Have you heard of Wolfgang Kohrn and his Bullitt website? He also works on other Mustang websites there in Germany.

Bullitt

Hi,

yes! We are both in the first mustang club in Germany. I did not check the Bullit website, but good tip. I will check over the weekend.

Regards
Tom

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Well if you see him say hi to him from me...Mike G in California....I took the pics he has on his Bullitt forum for the chase locations.

Well if you see him say hi to him from me...Mike G in California....I took the pics he has on his Bullitt forum for the chase locations.

I will do so, we have our annual mustang event at the first weekend in Juni - it’s a small world.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Back