• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New warning sticker for my visor

ko67

Thought this might be appropriate for my visor. Note that the figure nearest the car is a female.

"ko67" said:
Thought this might be appropriate for my visor. Note that the figure nearest the car is a female.

Fixed the sticker, now it is a stick...him.
warningstickervert.jpg

"ko67" said:
I am, by the way, ready for Mark if he chimes in with his usual wisdom... :sbbp

Do you mean you're ready for him to help you push your car?

While we have a lot of fun at Mark's expense from time to time...I am pretty sure he doesn't swing that way.

"From Time to Time"....WTF??????

Damn good thing I'm not one of those whiney commi lib types that can't take a joke and end up spraying lead in a crowd!

and Sheldon, you are correct. I did a thorough search years ago for any gay tendencies and there were NONE. (talk about setting the pins up)

To thank mark for changing my avatar to one that is not appropriate for general areas of the forum, I have made a warning sticker for his car. (the wavy lines are supposed to represent smoke, and thus, by inference, mechanical failure.)

Kev, You knew the grief you would get whenyou posted this right? :lol :lol :lol

At least you can take the harrassment. :vic

Would it be wrong to admit that I made the initial post so that when Mark busted my chops I could post the sticker with the smoking FB? I have been known to go a long way for a laugh. The image of a mouthful of coffee spit on on Mark's computer keyboard rather than the usual grease, drool and jizz is worth the abuse.

Back