• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NewB from Alabama's Gulf Coast

LiLRdWgn

Just a little introduction. Getting to be a OLD MAN, so forgive me if I do some thing wrong, that's just old age I guess. From the time I was old enough to drive it's been in a Ford of some kind. As of right now I have a 2006 Mustang GT, a 1966 coupe in the restro mod stage, and the LiLRdWgn (Lil' Red Wagon) is a 1993 F-150 Lightning #508 and yes it's Red. It has never had any mods done to it, it's just like the day I drove it off the lot. Hope everyone has a Good Day. LiLRdWgn :)

Welcome aboard Lil :pbj Pictures are required to receive the free beer and cookies tomorrow.

Welcome LilRd and remember
HeadTilt_Thumbnail.gif
:)

Ahhhh....someone finally from UCLA.

Upper Corner, Lower Alabama!

Welcome to the Dark Side Little. :vic So that #508 is the number of Lighting? Are you always just a little late. Not sure if you realize that you are member #510. If you would have signed up on Tuesday you could have been #508 :shy Oh well it is good to have you here. Did anyone mention that we just love pics? One last thing, I like you thinking; a 1966 Mustang and a 2006 Mustang. I have a 1967 Mustang and a 2007 Mustang. :coo fd

Damn, that sure would have been :amaz. Lightning build # 508 and member number #508. Thats my luck though, always a day late and a dollar short, LOL

It's fun that it worked out that way for me. I just knew I wanted the new Mustang body style. Went to the dealer here trying to get a 05. They said they my be able to find one but they could get me a 06 quicker. OK go for it, 4 to 6 weeks. It hit the dealer lot to same morning that hurricane Katrina hit. There was JUST enough gas in it to test drive it and get it home. Nobody had power, so no gas to be got. Those that had power were out of gas. So it sat in the garage for 4 days, :cry.

Back