• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Newbie here

blue65coupe

Whassup biotches?!?!?! Awesome, awesome, awesome. Thanks a million and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Instead of wasting your time and energy typing posts on the forums, concentrate on clicking the smite button under Davesanborn's name once an hour. Thank you for your cooperation.

I'll have to figure this place out later. Gotta run for now. Quit wasting your time telling me what to do. Dude, I think it's your milk and cookies snack time.

No, that's later in the evening. During the day we troll through society banging the GF's of guys that are sitting in class all day long.

~wave

Top that MF!

I doubt you'd even know where to put it, based on the kind of dates your sig makes it look like you usually take out.

Donald and Jeffrey

What are you doing some kind of computer geek private eye work?

I have an Uncle Donald and the really drunk looking guy on the right in my sig picture is my brother Jeffrey.

You're starting to frighten me Waffles.

Let's get back to me banging your GF! I rounded up $6 in loose change from under the front seat. It's been a long day and I'm getting tired. You could actually win the $6..... maybe.

Back