• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

News from NASA

66gt350

NASA's next probe is going to be called the Bi-curiosity rover. It's expected to go to Mars, but is also open to exploring Uranus.

"66gt350" said:
NASA's next probe is going to be called the Bi-curiosity rover. It's expected to go to Mars, but is also open to exploring Uranus.
Who's going to operate the joy stick...Kev ??

This just in: the first color picture from Mars:
MartianPicture.jpg

"Midlife" said:
This just in: the first color picture from Mars:
MartianPicture.jpg

Hope there isn't an Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator on board the rover. Otherwise, we're in trouble!

"fmcm65a" said:
Hope there isn't an Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator on board the rover. Otherwise, we're in trouble!

No chance, I bought it off E-Bay a few years ago. Vaporized the family dog, it was a bitch anyways.

"67 evil eleanor" said:
No chance, I bought it off E-Bay a few years ago. Vaporized the family dog, it was a bitch anyways.
Wouldn't entertain the idea of renting it out would you ??

"Flysure1" said:
You gotta be in the right age group to catch that one---I was laughing out loud on this one and Kats!

+1

I showed that pic (actually my desktop now) to Deb and she just looked at me with that crazy face as I was laughing hysterically.

"Flysure1" said:
You gotta be in the right age group to catch that one---I was laughing out loud on this one and Kats!

Agreed. My niece and nephew have no idea who the Looney Tunes characters are.

When we have kids, my wife and I plan on buying the DVD collections that have something like 100+ Looney Tunes shorts on it and forcing our kids to watch them. I will also force my kids to listed the 50', 60's and even the 70's channels on Sirius since I grew up listening to the music of these decades on cassette tapes since Dad loved him some Time Life music collections.

Kids today have no idea about REAL Saturday morning cartoons. These days, cartoons are just... blah!

I can say my children know some of the great bands/songs from the past ... thanks to Guitar Hero. lol

"fmcm65a" said:
Agreed. My niece and nephew have no idea who the Looney Tunes characters are.

When we have kids, my wife and I plan on buying the DVD collections that have something like 100+ Looney Tunes shorts on it and forcing our kids to watch them.

They are on the bomerang channel - DVR them. You won't have to force anybody, my 4 yr old prefers them to anything else. We have to limit them and put the remote up, since he can work it.

"apollard" said:
They are on the bomerang channel - DVR them. You won't have to force anybody, my 4 yr old prefers them to anything else. We have to limit them and put the remote up, since he can work it.

:stu

My boys loved Bugs Bunny, etc when they were younger.

Most of the time now though they never watch TV. We were out running and hitting at the batting cages until 8:30 p.m. last night. By the time they ate and took a shower they had little to no TV time left but with what little time they had, they turned on the MLB channel and played on their Iphones at the same time.

Back