• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nick Update

johnpro

I found myself in the area of Nick's house this morning so drove by. I didn't have a camera with me, so couldn't take a picture, but wouldn't have got much of anything even if I did.

The car is still on jackstands in the driveway with no wheels on it. The Pop-up that had been over it before was gone and the car was covered with a car cover. He was nowhere in sight, so I assumed he was inside "getting some".

He could have been in the backyard with his parachute...

According to his E-post, he did the engine pulleys last night. You just missed him.......new completion date, 11/16....

"AzPete" said:
According to his E-post, he did the engine pulleys last night. You just missed him.......new completion date, 11/16....
And we all believe that, right???
Stan

Wonder if the neighbors complained about the carport. Stan, I'm with you on that one. Can anyone imagine buying a car for $109k that was restored on a driveway? WTF Mabel?

Dying to see how it goes while it goes to paint jail.

"AzPete" said:

Does this include time spent in Paint Jail?

Didn't I hear that he already completed it and was selling to somebody overseas? I may be completely wrong but maybe this will start a vicious rumor about him. :lol
Stan

Did you read the last sentence of his craigslist ad:

I wasnt able to complete my first project due to some financial problems, however, now i have all the parts already ordered and everything is being done and will be completed this year within the next month

Go figure. Within the next month? It is suppose to be completed this month.

He's all fricked up. Must be that psyco lady he's living with.

This project has been started in 5/5/2009.... it is scheduled to be completed in Nov 2009.
The ads full of problems like:

The vehicle will look as this picture bellow, the pictures bellow that one, are of my projects current stage.

The picture below is this one: :wtf

P1020422.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were really evil...you would set up some bogus e-mail accounts (hotmail or whatever) and act like interested buyers just to f*&k with him. Maybe get him all excited thinking he had a biding war coming or something.

Other than that, you guys are probably going to get arrested under stalking laws, LOL!

Back