• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

No AC

janschutz

Corn Hauler
Decided to drive the Mustang today. It is suppose to get to 104 so I turned on the AC. Unfortunately, it only blew hot air. Another project to work on.

I needed to check fluids on the 50 F100, when I open the hood, the latch fell apart. Guess what model years the do not reproduce the hood latch? (57-60).

I'm not touching the other car, Julie needs something to drive. Guess I could always drive the John Deere tractor.

All this and your PC didn't crash?
That was last week, Had a video card go out that cased the PC to crash multiple times before I found the cause.

Yesterday, I sat on my prescription sun glasses and broke them.

I feel like the line from Hee Haw: "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all"

That was last week, Had a video card go out that cased the PC to crash multiple times before I found the cause.

Yesterday, I sat on my prescription sun glasses and broke them.

I feel like the line from Hee Haw: "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all"
I bought a new home AC because the old one had a pinhole leak and was out of warranty. New AC goes in, float switch triggers and turns off AC. Call and guy comes out, "Fixes" problem. Repeat this several times. My air handler isn't put in correctly. So they come today and fix and and guess what. We're now up to 18 calls, 2 separate holes in the ceiling, I lost track of visits, all for new AC and ductwork. Since March.

And now my well has hit a sulfur pocket.

Feel your pain, it hit 106 today, when I got home, the mustang puked all over the garage floor. The Electric fan is not working.

it's not quite as hot here in the Kentucky area but close to 100 with awful humidity. My home AC is running non-stop. I don't know how we did it as kids, no AC in house or cars when I grew up.

Back