• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NorCal Holiday lunch....if there are any of us left

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
For the years before the dark times those of us in the NorCal got together for a lunch and to meet up with old friends.
I would like to suggest we start this again.
It seems that a good middle ground for those near SF bay and the valley is Da Boccery 175 E Vineyard Ave, Livermore, CA 94550.

I also propose 10Dec Saturday 11am. Lets get this going and be there!

KBMWRS (2)
KB3 (2)
JeffTepper (2)
Del65 (2)
crustycurmudgeon (1)

Last edited:
Yes ! We should meet again ! Great idea !!
You Norcal guys charter a plane and I make sure there is enough steak and beer !! ....and whiskey for Mike of course

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Either venue idea looks good. I'll check with DIane to see what her social calendar looks like for December 10th. Note that reservations at the DaBoccery restaurant are only accepted up to 10 days in advance so if that is the choice of venue, we may face some competition for a lunch reservation. Note that a number of the regulars from previous years were not regular Fixers so some form of email outreach will likely be necesary if the same "A List" is being used.

For ease of all, I would vote for the restaurant, it is a much easier drive for those of us coming from the valley! But I will do with whatever direction the group chooses.

Ken

Hi, 12/10 looks ok but I’ll confirm w Mrs DLM. I’ll also tell Don Myers and Bill Fuller.

Is this the new name for what was referred to as Meet in the Mid(dle)? You never invited me...:(

Nah...this is a morphing of our old Christmas Dinner.
Kelly...you're cooking so much you should bring a dish.

Is this the new name for what was referred to as Meet in the Mid(dle)? You never invited me...:(
Randy: You and Laurie are welcome to hang out with the NorCal crowd for our somewhat annual Christmas Get Together. IIRC they probably serve Yukon Jack !!!!

Regards, Jeff

Well unfortunately we won’t be able to come. Jenn’s family is going to be up our area. Hopefully we can together soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back