• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NOS Ford GT Dual Exhaust System for 65-66 289

bluestang65

NOS exhaust system for 65-66 Mustang GT A code. Includes H pipe, intermediate pipes with mufflers and tailpipes with resonators. Must use appropriate turn downs or GT trumpets. All still has Ford stickers and clearly legible part numbers. I was planning to use but got talked into Arvinode reproduction system. Pics available. Purchased from Ford in the mid 1970s. Rust free and uninstalled.
Asking 999 OBO. Will ship and take Paypal (add 1.5% for paypal)

"bluestang65" said:
NOS exhaust system for 65-66 Mustang GT A code. Includes H pipe, intermediate pipes with mufflers and tailpipes with resonators. Must use appropriate turn downs or GT trumpets. All still has Ford stickers and clearly legible part numbers. I was planning to use but got talked into Arvinode reproduction system. Pics available. Purchased from Ford in the mid 1970s. Rust free and uninstalled.
Asking 999 OBO. Will ship and take Paypal (add 1.5% for paypal)

Is that the one piece jobbies with the intermediate pipe, muffler, resonators and tail pipe already welded together? If so, I think your price might be a little low.

Back