• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

not getting as many packages

Dne'

I know for the past year or so I have kept a few Mustang places in business! My front den in our home is finally starting to take shape as I'm using up all the new stored parts and they're being installed rather quickly these days! It amazes me all the stuff I've had is in my Mustang somewhere! If I were to have spread all the parts out several months ago, they would have taken up half a football field I'm sure! :doh My UPS man doesn't stop as often as he used to either! Now he just passes my home and/or honks, and occasionally comes up to my garage to see if my '67 is running yet :pop."not yet!" Despite my progress and dissappearing newly installed parts, I still have quite a ways to go!

On another note, I was thinking about the parts I have bought, and saddens me that most/many of the parts are from Taiwan! An American muscle car made possible to be put back on the road because another country saw opportunity to make money off of us Americans. well, enough computer for tonight~ see ya'll tomorrow! :danc
dne'

If you really want more packages, I can send you scads of rusty metal from Midlife...

You interested in various flamingo dolls? Got them as well. Let me know!

Being of very limited garage space when I was in the "accumulation phase" of getting my parts together for my build, it really got to be like 20 lbs of stuff in a 10 lb bag.
Big things included radiator, electric fans, heads, headers, etc.

But the double-bonus of getting the things finally installed was that I was slowly getting my garage back. To wit........

78_03_12_08_12_19_04_0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, the UPS man was a almost daily event for several years. It got to be that I could hear him gearing down as he rounding the corner to bring me another brown box. Not so much anymore, just on the rare occasion, but he still looks in the garage when he goes by and toots the horn and I tip him the cold one in my hand.

I'm the same way with the trash guys, I throw away so many NPD, SUMMIT RACING, MUSTANGS UNLIMITED boxes they must think I'm building three cars.

Speaking of trash.... I am the only one who's so cheap that he saves the NPD wrapping paper for use during the painting phase of the project? Once I have the car in paint I can finally throw away what seems like an accumulated small mountain of xmas wrapping paper. I'm usually just as happy to be able to throw away all of the paper as I am to have the car painted!

Back