• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

not stock maybe?

carefact0rzero

since the axles are out and i'm getting the brake drums/ backing plates powdercoated, i figure i'm gonna get new springs/ hardware and whatnot. i'm looking at kits on mustangs unlimited, and i'm seeing 9 in and 10 in drums. mine measure almost 12 in across and are 3 3/4 in deep, and the drums sure don't look anything like the ones on MU. am i measuring something wrong or do i have brakes off of something else? the P.O. did a granada disk swap on the front, so maybe... same thing on the back but with drums?

Dont feel bad brakes can get confusing....you do know you can get the brake parts from your local parts store right?

"napaguy" said:
Dont feel bad brakes can get confusing....you do know you can get the brake parts from your local parts store right?
yeah but given my situation (got stationed 100 miles from home/ where the car is, work 12 hour days on 2nd shift) it's just easier to order something and have it delivered to my parents house so i can just go right there on the weekends and get to work

Back