• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Obama supports gay marriage

He wasn't looking for advice just gauging the damage with one special group verse the support it gains from another. History has shown this is a winner for him. The black vote will still be his almost completely. Nothing lost and much gained...provided the young vote comes out strong. That block is what made the gay decision a winner for him. Without them, it's a bad result as the rainbow crowd demographic is not large enough on its own to warrant special attention...other than the dollars gleaned from the Hollywood twits.

"Horseplay" said:
He wasn't looking for advice just gauging the damage with one special group verse the support it gains from another. History has shown this is a winner for him. The black vote will still be his almost completely. Nothing lost and much gained...provided the young vote comes out strong. That block is what made the gay decision a winner for him. Without them, it's a bad result as the rainbow crowd demographic is not large enough on its own to warrant special attention...other than the dollars gleaned from the Hollywood twits.

I fully understand why he did it. I not sure what my point was. This is Obama we're talking about.
Bill

It just goes to show how desperate he is. So all we have left is him and Romney. I hope there is enough Americans with some common sense to vote for Ron Paul.

Let me sum it up for you rather easily. I was given an Obama chia pet from Mark. About 5 months ago I went through the whole thing to grow him some hair. The intent was to "return" him after he grew hair and I modified him a little. This was in January and to this day the sob still hasn't sprouted a lick of hair. If Chia got it right just one time this was it. He can't do shit correctly.

It's typical Obama. Say one thing today and the opposite tomorrow. One thing to that group and the converse to another. What is remarkable about it is the absence of criticism laid upon him for it by the media. I will say though, this round they have been (some anyway) pointing out how maybe the timing was such that he could maximize his take from Clooney and other idiots.

The guy is in the final swing of a four year campaign that has been masterfully run by his handlers (thanks greatly to the lib media). The next chapter is just being unveiled. It will be interesting to see if he really can create enough distraction to get the masses to forget they have no jobs or food on the table.

"mustangstofear" said:
It just goes to show how desperate he is. So all we have left is him and Romney. I hope there is enough Americans with some common sense to vote for Ron Paul.
I hope you're kidding. You must be as you used "common sense" and Ron Paul in the same post.

Regardless of what one thinks of Paul, a vote cast for him is a vote cast for Obama. It can't be any simpler than that. Sorry. (I am presuming you mean if/when he runs as an independent in the election.)

"Horseplay", can we turn your Owl loose on abama and see what he thinks about it after he's been flogged. :shee

Pic explains it all
OBA-GAY.jpg

"mustangstofear" said:

RP just dropped out today.
He only did for one reason; votes.

fd

"67 evil eleanor" said:
"Horseplay", can we turn your Owl loose on abama and see what he thinks about it after he's been flogged. :shee

Ahhhhh, we don't need no farkin' owls down here! :homo

"67 evil eleanor" said:
Gotta check with Duane first. He may not be finished with it.

Back