• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ol School Car Club - Biggest & Hottest Car show Aug 21, 2010 (Bryan, TX)

Kats66Pny

I totally forgot about this. I got a flyer for this the other night for a car show. Thought maybe some Texas folks might be interested. I'm going to go, atleast to check out the cars. They do have an under construction class, so is tempting to put my project in. We'll see. Anyway here's the info. If anyone from here is going to go, let me know! :vic

Event Dates: August 21, 2010 - August 21, 2010

OL School Car Club (Home of Texas A&M) Biggest Car Show
Being sponsored by "Kroger’s"
Benefiting CTOMA (Central Texas Orphan Mission Alliance)

Family and Friends come join us for the Biggest and Hottest Car Show in Bryan/ College Station Texas this summer. This will be a fun-filled event being sponsored by Kroger's Grocery Store located in Bryan, Texas. This is a charitable event for CTOMA (Central Texas Orphan Mission Alliance). There will be food, drinks and delicious BARBEQUE cooked by Kroger's finest Grill Master. There will be live music from the past for your enjoyment and entertainment. Kroger’s will be judging “People's Choice Awards�.

Bryan TX 77802
979-774-8366

Registration Time: 8:00 am – Noon
Judging Time: 2:00pm- Awards 3:30pm
Fee: $20.00
This event will be held Rain or Shine

3 Awards for each Class and 1 Best of Show
(Classic, Hot-Rod, Low Rider, Muscle Car, Rat Rod, Street Trucks and Under Construction)

For More Information Contact:
President-Rodney (979) 412-2064
V. President- Will (979) 776-0927
Secretary- Julian (979) 422-6345

http://www.oldride.com/events/6472367.html

Back