• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

On The Border Gleannloch Farms is closing 1/14/09

Liz

Houston peeps -

My 'fun job' just went away, with the upcoming closing of the On The Border in Gleannloch Farms. We will officially shut the doors at 3pm January 14th.

Since the board has yet to host an official group dinner, I'd like to suggest you make OTB your first meet, and come support the servers who are hanging on while figuring out where to go for their next job (myself included). We still have the best margaritas, and great queso.

Hope to see you soon.

Liz

Sorry to hear about the closing, is it just the one restaurant or is the chain downsizing? The one near my house always seems busy.

It's not the chain, just some stores. The 290/Spring Cypress store is staying open, as is College Station.

Isn't "On the Border" a chain of strip joints/pole dancing establishments?

"Flysure1" said:
Your mind is constantly in the gutter isn't it.

Your talking about a guy who lives in a trailer, repairs wiring harnesses and hangs out here in his spare time.........what do you expect

"Flysure1" said:
Your mind is constantly in the gutter isn't it.
Someone has to uphold the forum's integrity. It's a nasty job, but one I am well qualified for.

It is not the fact that Mid holds up the forum's integrity but what he holds it up with.

"AzPete" said:
It is not the fact that Mid holds up the forum's integrity but what he holds it up with.

Both hands.

Back