• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

On the road again.....

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So no this isn't a re-post.

A week from today we start out on the road again. This time in the wife's car. Seems there is an caravan every 5 years to the place they make these things. So we decided last year to join in. Heck why not? We meet up in Rio Vista California and head east to Bowling Green , KY. This year they are expecting 10,000 cars to show up.
After that we will head to Bardstown, KY for some whisky trail adventures. Then from there head east some more to find some Civil War battlefields. Then it will be north toward New England. Somewhere along this time my wife needs to fly to Colorado Springs to help her sister with hip surgery. I'll drudge along alone driving around. Gee it will be sooooo boring....hehehe

So anyone want a visit? I'll knock on Craig's door (Terrified) and at Mark's (Msell66) I'll ring the doorbell and run.

A bit more further to the east and you can ring my doorbell !!! :p

Have a save trip and ....enjoy !!!

Sounds like an awesome road trip.

Are they going to have the new C8 Corvette available to see?

And as always you know your welcome up by us anytime.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Yes the C8 will be there but no plant tours yet. They say they are still getting the process down and tours are the least of their worries.

If you drive by before November, you can see the full grown Lucas before he heads off to Ohio.

Mark

Has he passed his tests? Joann won't be with me....she has asked about Lucas all the time.

Has he passed his tests? Joann won't be with me....she has asked about Lucas all the time.

No tests to pass until he goes to Ohio. He knows his commands. We’re just fine tuning them now. Whether or not he wants to WORK is still a question.

Mark

Waiting to play, Mikey!
980c10082e24b58483347b9e6380c85d.jpg

Mark

Back