• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

One day, years ago in Kansas

ko67

Little Mark comes home from school with a great big smile on his face. Grinning from big ear to big ear.

His mom asks him, “Why was he so happy?�

Mark replies, "I just had sex today!"

Well this does not sit well with mom, she immediately begins shouting at Mark, telling him at 13 he has no business having sex! She tells him to go to his room and to wait for his dad to come home. When dad finally arrives, mom fills him in. She asks him to go upstairs and to have a chat with Mark.

He knocks on the door and proceeds to go in.

"Hey Mark, your mom tells me you had sex today?"

"Yes," replies Mark sadly.

Dad looks around the room and whispers to him, "Hey, way to go, son! Your Dad is very, very proud. I was worried that with ears the size of yours, you would never get laid. You are a man now. But if your mom asks what we talked about just tell her it was guy stuff."

The next day, dad shares the news with all his coworkers, bragging that at the age of 13 his son is a man, despite the abnormally large ears!

When dad goes home that night, he kisses his wife and runs straight upstairs to see Mark. "Hey Mark! Did you have sex today again, son?"

Mark replies "No dad...my ass still hurts from yesterday."

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

WTF???? wait......a.....minute.............

Yeah, I grew up in Florida, but the new guy's not around enough to know that.....I'm cutting him some slack cause it was a good joke :lol

Back