• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ooooh, Hillary Duff rocks

blue65coupe

Found this on another site.

What do you do when your NHL boyfriend Mike Comrie pops the question and gives you a 1 million dollar engagment ring? You cry. You text a picture of the ring to your friends to rub it in and then you suck a **** and you suck a **** fast. Take notes ladies. This is how it’s done. If you want to earn you man you got to learn your man. Man I love Hillary Duff. Just such a sneaky little freakshow. It it even a question whether she gave up anal later that night too?
hil1.jpg

hil2.jpg

hil3.jpg

hil4.jpg

He better enjoy it now...something about the consumption of wedding cake has a directly negative impact on the amount of oral given.

But that said, if you were going to get busy and you know there are constantly photographers lurking around due to your "fame" wouldn't you close the blinds or go into another room?

I dont know, I'm thinking she had to have givin it up before the ring, no way you give a million dollar ring unless your sure she is going to give it up.

The picture would have been really funny if he had been looking at the camera and giving a big thumbs up.

"RustyRed" said:
He better enjoy it now...something about the consumption of wedding cake has a directly negative impact on the amount of oral given.

But that said, if you were going to get busy and you know there are constantly photographers lurking around due to your "fame" wouldn't you close the blinds or go into another room?

I dispute that, I know several married women that still perform oral, rather well actually.....just sayin

"Fast68back" said:
I dispute that, I know several married women that still perform oral, rather well actually.....just sayin
Performing on their husbands or the one they are having an affair with????

LOL, so moral of the story is, if you have to have a wife and you still want BJ's, make it someone else's wife

"Fast68back" said:

He may have been referring to with their husbands?

"silverblueBP" said:
I'm calling BS

:WOP

I'll second that. Why is she wearing a black shirt in the first two images and a pink shirt in the last two images?

First two pics, she's wearing a pull over coat thing. You can see the pockets and drawstring. It was removed prior to the hot dog eating contest.

Yeah, big deal....girl blows guy before marriage, show me that girl 5 yrs from now.....uh huh!

Really?...Really?...Please tell me you guys aren't serious about the lack of BJ's after marriage...
I've been married almost 12 years and there doesn't seem to be a problem in my house... :craz
I'm sorry if you guys are serious.

"blu67" said:
Really?...Really?...Please tell me you guys aren't serious about the lack of BJ's after marriage...
I've been married almost 12 years and there doesn't seem to be a problem in my house... :craz

Dude you rock. :wor fd

Bloke goes into a bar and says "Gimme 12 scotches"
Downs the lot straight away.
Bartender says "Whats the celebration for?"
Bloke says "Just had my first Blow job"
Bartender says "Congratulations, here one on the house"
Bloke says "No thanks, If 12 cant get rid of the taste, one more wont help"

"blu67" said:

Hey, if you're in to giving blowjobs that's fine. Just don't bring it here.

Back