• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Our new 67 style hood and 67-68 front nose

mustangstofear

We have had a lot of requests to make a 67 style long nose hood so we decided to. We make the louvered and non-louvered. This hood is lined underneath, something that hasn't been done before in all these years.
The new nose just got finished and will come with an optional front chin spoiler that will be textured black or smooth surface if you want to paint to match. These will be on our website by the end of the week.

DSC08367.jpg

DSC08368.jpg

DSC08369.jpg

DSC08380.jpg

DSC08588.jpg

DSC08377.jpg

DSC08117.jpg

DSC08119.jpg

DSC08101.jpg

DSC08102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, It only took 1 year to develop the new nose. LOL. You can use your factory turn signals or you could use the Piaa's. The nose is so simple to install a 10 year old could do it. Rich.

Looks great. You guys need to do a 70. There are no options for the 69/70 front end.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

Very nice looking hood. Just wish it was the standard length. I am not looking forward to learning how to do fiberglass work just to make the underside of the current ones I have seen on the market look nice.

"RapidRabbit" said:
Looks great. You guys need to do a 70. There are no options for the 69/70 front end.

It's hard to improve on the 69 70 model, I have a 69 Mach1 Cobra Jet, and think is the best ford ever made Imo. Rich.

"janschutz" said:
Very nice looking hood. Just wish it was the standard length. I am not looking forward to learning how to do fiberglass work just to make the underside of the current ones I have seen on the market look nice.

I will sometime down the road making a short hood. Our hoods have 3 layers of fiberglass on top and 2 layers underneath, they weigh 44 pounds compared to our competitors at 24 pounds. Rich.

Re: Re: Our new 67 style hood and 67-68 front nose

"mustangstofear" said:
It's hard to improve on the 69 70 model, I have a 69 Mach1 Cobra Jet, and think is the best ford ever made Imo. Rich.
I agree. They are pretty great. I Just would like to see a fiberglass lower valance with maybe foglights.

I like it. i do wish you had stuff for the 65/66 since SWMBO likes the stock look of her 67 there's no playing around with body kits.

My 65 on the other hand is mine to do with as I choose and she basically said do what you want on that one.

Thanks for the good products and workmanship!

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
I like it. i do wish you had stuff for the 65/66 since SWMBO likes the stock look of her 67 there's no playing around with body kits.

My 65 on the other hand is mine to do with as I choose and she basically said do what you want on that one.

Thanks for the good products and workmanship!

Mel

Go to Eleanormustangforum.com look under 1965-1966 mustangs and Shelby clones. You will see all the new parts we are working on. The nose is done and we are shipping them already. Rich.

Back