• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pandemic Quarantine Projects Thread

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
As the title states, let's talk about any and all projects you are undertaking during this pandemic. Could be automotive, household...whatever. Share what the wife has you doing now that you can't use the busy excuse anymore! Or in {.}'s case, as he is a househusband, what have you got your wife tackling if she's stuck in the house now.

Well I'm stepping into Mark's shoes I guess.

Since the wife is still working, looks like I get to play Mr Mom.

I'll be homeschooling the kid since she's not going back to school anything soon. And keeping up with the house.

Of course I still have a lot of my own projects going too.

1. Continue Jeep resto

2. Finish drywall and paint garage

3. Insulating garage attic.

4. A few Landscping projects.

669de728ffde0f426d2b2caafb7376c4.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Neighbor sold his auto shop, and we've partnered up using my shop out back. Got his stuff moved, replaced all the lighting with LEDs, moved a few cars over. Been out there in between monsoons to fix my truck's exhaust.
Other than shop stuff:
Complete redo of the garden

Pulling the brand new lawnmower out of the mud because the wife tried to mow

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well I was fixing my wiper on the '67 but the clips are still in Wisconsin.

If the rain stops I'll start rebuilding a side fence and gate.

Since the wife returned to work after her vacation, this is her 2nd day off in 18. I am still working for now. The service requests are slowing down, so I may have some time off here soon. For me that means yard work, pulling weeds and overall cleaning up outside. Woop te do...

fd

The pandemic has been quite good for business. Everything comes in and out via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. I stay at home, working on harnesses. It appears with all of the downtime, folks are sending their wiring in to be refurbished. Last week, I had 8 orders, a typical load for a month not a week! I'm so busy the lawn isn't being mowed. I'm sure there's some little rugrat out there that I can't see because the lawn is getting a bit high at the moment. He better get off once I fire the mower up...

Down to almost a legit 40 hour week. the 65 is in storage I can't access, and the weather isn't yet ready for outside projects.
So over the weekend I did make it to AA in MLB the Show :rolleyes:

Still working as is the wife. Life is pretty normal for us in that regard other than I get home an hour earlier. Trying to get the boat finished up because the season is quickly approaching. With the 7 month old baby, it’s hard to sneak off for more than 30-45 minute naps lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still working but taking advantage of my son being temporarily unemployed and pushing to get the shop done. All the wiring, air lines and plumbing are complete. Just waiting on the epoxy floor coating to be shipped. But alas, that may not be until after this whole mess is over

I'm working on a 75 Torino, 68 Roadrunner and a 93 Mustang GT. Oh and my son's 04 Mach1. Then Saturday I helped a friend pull his C4 trans, it's in my garage for me to rebuild intermediate band went out. If I get a chance I need to fix the wipers on my 67. And the AC on the 61 Impala. The worst part is waiting on parts. Auto Parts stores are open but most of the junk I am working on they don't carry the parts for.

RockAuto is the BEST. Have everything for anything cheap and deliver quick. For replacement OEM type stuff you can't beat 'em.

RockAuto is the BEST. Have everything for anything cheap and deliver quick. For replacement OEM type stuff you can't beat 'em.
+1

I've been getting most of my parts for the Jeep resto on there. Even body parts, mirrors etc.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Back