• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

parts forsale

Hi all,

I have a pair of blue rear seat belts I believe are from a 67/68 in good condition. Have a used automatic brake pad with chrome trim, two used door handles, a knob for a seat (3 prong), a bracket, 4 68 rear quarter panel reflectors, 351c valve covers (blue) with additional parts, 68 front seats, power brake booster, and more ... I'll have to go back and look. I know I am forgetting things.

1968Mustang017.jpg

1968Mustang016.jpg

1968Mustang014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
for sure interested in the booster! $20 is no problem and let me know what you need for shipping.

"tarafied1" said:
couldn't find that part # but the straight input rod would indicate it's a 70 booster. Should fit the 67 if I use a 70 power brake pedal. (I think)
http://www.mustangsteve.com/fyi_brakepedals/msFAQbrakepedals.html

I got mine from Advance Auto I believe, rebuilt obviously. Kind of unscrupulous, but I bet you could get the booster you need from them and give them the 70 core in exchange.

Also, I bought a repro 68 automatic power brake pedal and cut off the push part of the pedal to fit the manual pad.

"sigtauenus" said:
I got mine from Advance Auto I believe, rebuilt obviously. Kind of unscrupulous, but I bet you could get the booster you need from them and give them the 70 core in exchange.

Also, I bought a repro 68 automatic power brake pedal and cut off the push part of the pedal to fit the manual pad.

another fact on 68-70 boosters: if you need the bendix type mounting spacer, order the midland booster & you will actually receive a bendix booster with the spacer bracket attached. the cost is about $20 higher, but well worth the cost for the bracket. i turned in a fox 5.0 booster for a core. with the exception of the mounting bolt pattern & vacuum port, the fox v-8 booster is identical to the 68-70 bendix.

thanks guys but I haven't heard from the OP in a while... I haven't got the booster from him. I do have an unidentified booster in my junk pile I might try to use a s a core though.

Back