• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

People amaze me sometimes

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
"These are small businesses. No offense, but I think this should be done to big corporate businesses with benefits and all that. This just isn't right," a customer said.
Replace "small businesses" with the poor or middle class and you pretty much have an Obama quote (Democratic talking point). See how easy it is to get people to fall in line.

F'n moron, stealing is stealing. The class warfare mentality on full display right there!

I think a redefining of the word "poor" needs to happen. If you can afford a home, car(s), multiple tv's, cell phone, computer, internet access, vintage car, etc....you are NOT poor. Those are luxury items that the "real poor" only wish they could afford.

Hell, even when I was single, had a beat up Courier PU, rented a bug infested dump of a house, no phone and no savings with a net worth of minus $$, I still didn't consider myself poor. I never considered stealing from others either!

"silverblueBP" said:
Hell, even when I was single, had a beat up Courier PU, rented a bug infested dump of a house, no phone and no savings with a net worth of minus $$, I still didn't consider myself poor.
I'm now wondering just how it came to be you are no longer single. Such a catch and all. :roll

I drugged her, by the time she came out of it we were married!

Some around here (farm workers) live in a one room house with family and yet have a Caddy CTS with chrome 22" wheels :wtf. I think I would provide for the family before I spent on luxuries. :censored

Back