• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pervy pics from a car show

ko67

Here are some more pics from a local car show and bikini car wash from the weekend. First some observations about pic no. One. Girl on the left was hot and was running the car wash. Girl on the right gets an honorable mention and a pass on the slightly flabby ass and wedding ring due to the awesome natural D cups. Note that the sponges and towels are on the ground, in the gravel. No one but a total dumbass would have allowed these girls to wash/scratch their car. That explains pic 2. Pic 3 shows that even if you can't wash my car, you can stand by it for a picture if you have a body like hers. The last picture is a sweet latina and her sweet silver chebby nomad. Both the coche and the coochie looked hot, in my opinion.

"Johnny M" said:
Awesome....stuff like just doesn't happen over here

Hmm, I seem to remember pics of much better stuff happening in your flat a while back...

"Fast68back" said:
No, it only happens in your living room Johnny...

.... or while vacationing on a boat with a bunch of topless women sitting around. Yeah, we feel real bad for you Johnny.

Yea...but trying to get those topless woman to clean my car....no chance...

It is the marriage of the two finest things in the world that i am after...Boobs and cars...

You can pay anybody in the world to wash your car. Who cares what they look like.

Since you've managed topless women on a boat, I'm not buying you can't get topless women around your cars.

Pics required.

"apollard" said:
You can pay anybody in the world to wash your car. Who cares what they look like.

Since you've managed topless women on a boat, I'm not buying you can't get topless women around your cars.

Pics required.

I'm betting that if he could somehow chain them to the front bumper... and then sit a case of beer on the hood.... eventually they'd be some topless women with the car.

"daveSanborn" said:
I'm betting that if he could somehow chain them to the front bumper... and then sit a case of beer on the hood.... eventually they'd be some topless women with the car.

i'm liking your thinking Dave....i wouldn't even mind if they spilled a little beer on the car.....

Back