• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pics of girls with mustangs

ko67

Here are some interesting shots. I particularly like the last one in front of the red 67 vert. One is edited to comply with the rulez and may have some extra accessories bolted on the front end. The 66 looks like it has a few miles on the paint job and some rot around the edges. So does the car.

The picture I use for wallpaper (sans model) on all my computers is from a website I came across years ago called Eroticars.com. It is a great pic early red vert pic. The set had some with a pretty girl too. I photoshopped the tag to be PC on my work PC (huh?)...

Can you spot the "oddity" about the Mustang?

"timbeam" said:

Its been converted to RHD.
The image isnt reveresed coz you can still read the 260 badge and it still has LHD sweep on the wipers.

"scedd" said:
The image isnt reveresed coz you can still read the 260 badge and it still has LHD sweep on the wipers.

That and FORD on the hood isn't backwards and the pony in the grill is facing the correct way.

That's it! The website (seems to be now defunct) was Australian so this Mustang was one of them that was converted to right-hand drive.

"timbeam" said:
The picture I use for wallpaper (sans model) on all my computers is from a website I came across years ago called Eroticars.com. It is a great pic early red vert pic. The set had some with a pretty girl too. I photoshopped the tag to be PC on my work PC (huh?)...

Radio antena is on the wrong side...

oldphotos%20267.jpg

girlwshelby.JPG

girlwmustang.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back