• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pics of my car before paint...

A

Anonymous

I know Dave was asking about my ugly green car and believe me it was ugly!

For those that don't know the green monster here it is:

15ab.jpg

e8d7.jpg

I will post some progress pics later...

"GT_SCODE" said:
I know Dave was asking about my ugly green car and believe me it was ugly!

For those that don't know the green monster here it is:

15ab.jpg

e8d7.jpg

I will post some progress pics later...

I see nothing! Where's the pic? Can't see your avatar either

Not sure why you can't see it.

Here it is when it came home from paint... You know Craig I actually miss that car too!! It sure was easier to work on when I didn't have to worry about scratching anything!!

paint_home1.JPG

paint_home2.JPG

paint_home3.JPG

Ok I see what the problem is.

You have them hosted at comcast and the it dept has felt the need to block comcast.

I can't even get to my email.

Put them in the gallery then copy the link and paste it

Or tell Ols sluggo to wait till he gets home to see them and quite wasting time on the companies dime..........

"Fast68back" said:
Or tell Ols sluggo to wait till he gets home to see them and quite wasting time on the companies dime..........

And what precisely are you doing?

Wow! What a difference! I suppose the :alien: could grow on you, but damn that Silver sure is pretty. With that much of a difference, it's a lot more than just a simple color change.

"sluggo" said:
Ok I see what the problem is.

You have them hosted at comcast and the it dept has felt the need to block comcast.

I can't even get to my email.

Put them in the gallery then copy the link and paste it

Or you could open the ports blocked by your DNS and say fuck the IT dept and when they wonder why someone is tooling around in the domain you can simply respond

"What? I needed to check my emails."

Gorgeous car, BTW.

I'm still waiting for what color you plan on painting it, and it better be soon. That primer will not last that long, and will probably need to be re-applied.

Back