• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pictures from Saturday night

RustyRed

Couple of pictures taken by a guy that was roaming around on Saturday night at a local car meet. This HxC group has local meets from time to time and I think I will be making it to more of them in the future.

ProMustangpicture.jpg

HotgirlwithMustang.jpg

HotgirlswithMustang.jpg

Mustang8-20-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!

Yeah, that's about right....but regardless of bag or no bag I sure as hell wouldn't kick her out of bed. :roll

Maybe your just too picky?

I sure as hell wasn't spending a lot of time looking at her face the other evening...just sayin... :confu

Nice but we need more blond. Long as the other didn't have

Zachary Disease

A woman was very despondent over not having sex in quite some time. She was becoming agitated and worried that she might never find a mate. In hopes of finding a solution to her problem, she decided that it was time to see a doctor. Looking through the phone book, she came upon a Chinese sex therapist named Dr. Chang.

When the woman arrived, she told the doctor her symptoms, and he said "Take off all your crothes and you crawl real fass away from me across the froor". She crawled to the other side of the room and Dr.Chang said "Now...you crawl real fass back to me", and she did. Dr. Chang shook his head and said, "you haf real bad case of Zachary Disease....worse case I ever see! That why you haf sex probrem". The woman was completely confused and asked the doctor exactly what Zachary Disease was and he replied, "Zachary Disease....that when your face look ZACHARY like your butt!"

:wth Kats suggestion sounds promising.

Rick, Rick, Rick, Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, more rat rod from this board? LOL If each entry here is not full of T&A, it doesn't belong here.

I didn't take any pictures that evening but they are having a meeting next month around the 24th or so.

I'll try to get some pictures of the other cars and maybe throw in a few T&A pictures just for good measure.

:wtfYou guys are insane if you think that girl is ugly. I missed the best Rod Run tonight because of being tired. I will get some pics next month. Thanks for posting these.

My son says "dont turn em away, turn em around"......

And for what its worth, I think she's hot. Just a bad pic making her look like she has a lazy eye. Got a number on either of them? :part

"classicdoug" said:
The women are fine. But, WTF is up with a blue radiator? Somebody Smurfed the engine compartment.

Doug

It's just the lighting in the picture far as I can tell.

My radiator is just a normal aluminum radiator of the silver variety.

Here, this will solve the issue........you guys that would cull that are ummmmm :homo's.

Attachments

• unled1gej.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 32
Back