• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Ponies & Snakes '10 June 27, 2010 Danville CA

All signed up, can't wait ( hope it's a little cooler than last year) Awesome show, great location, and tons of nice people, doesn't get any better than that.!!!! :pbj :pbj :pbj

Stan:

Unfortunately, I will be in SoCal that weekend so I will not be able to attend your show. Hopefully next year.................................

Regards, Jeff

I'll be at the Ponies and Snakes show on Sunday. I see that Stan and mach514 will be there. It's gonna be nice and warm, but not as hot as last year.

Any other NorCal StangFix'ers gonna be there (with or without your car)?

I wish I could make it as it's always been about my favorite local show put on by a GREAT group of guys and runs like a top, great location, heck they even make sure the Cold Stone I C stays open.

If you have not been to this show, you should attend even as a spectator they to it RIGHT

Thanks for the kudos. We really put a lot into this show and really enjoy meeting everyone. See everyone Sunday.
Stan

"garner67" said:
I'll be at the Ponies and Snakes show on Sunday. I see that Stan and mach514 will be there. It's gonna be nice and warm, but not as hot as last year.

Any other NorCal StangFix'ers gonna be there (with or without your car)?

Since Mike was kind enough to ask with or without your car....LoL

What time does the event start and what time does it end?

Deutschland plays Englad and Mexico play Argentina on Sunday. AHHHHHH!

Abraham, the show is from 8 to 3. There's still time to register for the show. Hope to see you there.
Stan

Wish I could have made it, other than Germany winning the Mexico game was extremely dissapointing :nk which kind of ruined my day.

Seing some nice rides would have totally helped but instead I ended up drinking and scraping away at the sticky sealer in Fred's "where the sun dont shine" areas. LoL

The car looks great Stan, congratulations, all that hard work really really paid off. :10

"abrahamfh" said:
Wish I could have made it, other than Germany winning the Mexico game was extremely dissapointing :nk which kind of ruined my day.

Didn't Germany beat England, and it was Argentina who beat Mexico?

"garner67" said:
Didn't Germany beat England, and it was Argentina who beat Mexico?

I totally forgot to add the comma after "Germany winning" to dinstinguish the two games. I was stoked Germany beat England but the Mexico loss to Argentina crushed me. I really don't like Diego Maradona and his crackhead tendencies.

Back